Here is the recipe for the Crockpot Salsa Chicken. We have enjoyed it several ways including over rice, in a tortilla with rice, with chips, or as more a soup. You can add more chicken if you like things with extra meat but we have found this is a good amount for us and generally lasts 8 – 10 servings.
Salsa Chicken, http://www.sixcents.com
- 3 – 4 chicken breasts
- 15 oz. can of black beans
- 1/2 family size frozen bag of corn (or a can of corn)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies ( I used half a can of this with half a can of just tomatoes to make sure spice level was okay for everyone)
- 1/2 jar of salsa
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese (shredded)
Place everything in bag. Freeze. Cook on low for 8 hours. Serve over rice or on corn tortillas with rice as a side.