Pineapple Chicken Stir-fry
- 1 bag of frozen of frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 can of pineapple drained
- ½ a bottle of Sweet and Sour sauce (or homemade sweet and sour sauce)
- 2 Chicken breasts
- Combine all the ingredients in a freezer bag and freeze.
- Thaw in your refrigerator the night before cooking and throw the contents in the crock pot.
- Cook 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- The picture shows rice in the bag. DON’T DO THIS! The recipe wasn’t an epic fail this way, but I’d recommend just making minute rice before serving instead.