- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups cooked chicken pieces
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 10 slices of cut-up ham
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 saltine crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Coat 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 2 cups cooked rice in bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange 3 cups cooked chicken pieces over top of rice.
- Layer 6 slices of Swiss cheese on top of chicken.
- Then layer 10 slices of cut-up ham on top of the Swiss cheese.
- Mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup sour cream together. Spread on top of ham.
- Crush 10 saltine crackers then add 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoon parsley and mix together. Sprinkle on top of soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. And enjoy the best Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole ever!