Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops for the Freezer
- 6 boneless pork chops (chicken can be substituted)
- 1 fresh pineapple, stalk, skin, and core removed and fruit cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 gallon-sized plastic freezer bag
- Label your freezer bag.
- To your freezer bag, add pineapple, brown sugar, soy sauce, and chicken breasts. (Add the chicken breasts to the bag last, so they’re the first ingredient poured into your slow cooker.)
- Remove as much air from the freezer bag as possible, seal, and lay flat in your freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw.
- The morning of cooking, pour contents of freezer bag into your slow cooker and cook on “low” setting for 3-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
Serve with brown rice and broccoli, and enjoy!
Originally found here, http://newleafwellness.biz/2014/03/05/slow-cooker-hawaiian-chicken-freezer/