- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup medium shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen Italian-style green beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
1. Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese in Dutch (6-qt.) Oven. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Serve; sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.