Freezer Meal Recipe: Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 cup or 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon sized freezer bag. Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients together. Lay flat to freeze.
2. To Prepare from Frozen: Remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
3. If desired, shred chicken right in the slow cooker at about 30 minutes before cooking time is complete.